Dr. Aneel Kashi Murarka wears many hats! An industrialist, educationist, environmentalist and a philanthropist, he has generously and selflessly contributed to the society through his social awareness organisation, Ample Missiion, with which he works tirelessly to bring a meaningful change in the lives of the underprivileged.
As billionaire Warren Buffet says, “If you’re in the luckiest 1% of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99%.” Dr. Aneel Kashi Murarka’s actions are inspired by the same! As the MD of Mirachem Industriies, he always strives create a positive impact on peoples’ lives. For his invaluable efforts, he has been conferred upon with an honorary doctorate for the same!
With blessings of the Maharashtra Governor Bhagat Singh Koshyari, actors Boman Irani and Dalip Tahil and comedian Raju Srivastava, Dr. Aneel Kashi Murarka had officially released his biography, ‘Uncommon Dreams Of A Common Man’ for online distribution. Today, in the presence of theatre veteran Dolly Thakore, fashion designer-social worker Shaina NC and actress Arzoo Govitriker at Crossword Bookstore, Kemps Corner, the book became available for distribution in bookstores across India. The illustrious biography is published, marketed and distributed by Times Group.
Under his Social Enterprise – Ample Missiion, Dr. Aneel Kashi Murarka has organized and lauded several heroes who have had the courage to do what is necessary while exhibiting extraordinary feats! In Awards Zindagi Ke, brave martyrs and true unsung heroes of the Indian Armed Forces were felicitated. With ‘Bharat Prerna Awards, those have risen above their condition, whether it be a physical disability, a mental illness or sensory deprivation, and shown extraordinary feats of courage were lauded. With Shoorveer Awards, common people who have done uncommon things were honoured for the same. All in all, a lot has been done by the Ample Missiion to recognize our national heroes.
This man, as his book’s apt title, has lived the uncommon dreams of a common man. “Philanthropy can be our greatest asset, if we let it!” signs off Dr. Aneel Kashi Murarka.