400 g Boneless chicken pieces
3-4 Onions, ground into a paste
1 tsp Ginger paste
1 tsp Garlic paste
1/4 tsp Saffron, dissolved in little milk
1 tbsp Coriander powder
1/4 cup Cashewnut powder
3/4 cup thick curd
1/4 cup Olive oil
2 Bay leaves
6-8 Green cardamoms
½ cup Cream
1 tsp White pepper
½ tsp Red chili powder
1- 1/4 tsp Salt
1. Microwave olive oil, bay leaves, cloves, and green cardamoms for 2 minutes in a micro-proof bowl.
2. Add onion, ginger, and garlic paste and again microwave on 100% for 5 minutes. Stir 2-3 times.
3. Add coriander powder, chili powder, salt, and chicken pieces and stir well.
4. Microwave for 5 minutes on 80%, then add beaten curd and mix well.
5. Add saffron and cashew powder and again microwave for 8 minutes.
6. Check the chicken. Again micro till chicken is tender.
7. Add cream and serve hot.
Shared by: Chef Neelima Kapoor