New Years resolution
I enter each new year with an open heart and open mind making room for this delightful new journey to start. As I reflect on the year gone by and think about the journey ahead, I hope the coming year 2023 brings new inspirations, motivations, and achievements as gifts of learning, growth, and hope.As we enter the new year, I wish this year helps me to continue moving forward as self-improvement, is an endless journey and should be accepted as an opportunity to set out on the next adventure in this journey.
Honestly, I’ve always believed that it doesn’t take a fresh new year to make a new beginning, “now” is consistently the perfect opportunity to begin. I have a motto “Goals not resolutions”, which are the key to long-term growth and success. My goal this year is to envision my best self and do one thing every day that will get me closer to the purest version of myself, that will leave me with a sense of fulfillment, and will impact the world around me positively. I wish to set healthy boundaries that help and protect my emotional well-being time and energy. Our mindset is the most undervalued asset it plays a very significant role in determining our life’s outcomes. This perspective is helpful as it allows me to approach the dangers of the future with a positive mindset that allows me to relish rather than fear the future. This is significant as there is endless peace between where I am and where I need to be. I feel we should be more connected and gentle towards ourselves and trust the process by practicing and enjoying it all the while. I have confidence in the force of discipline, for me, consistency is far more significant than perfection. I wish to design my next activities and act upon them with confidence and persistence.To solidify this to a fresh new goal, I wish to set my focus on the goals that are realistic and achievable as it’s easier to leverage the process and boost motivation. Normalizing “It’s OK to feel uncertain at times”, we need to still keep making mindful and intentional steps towards where we are meant to be. It’s time to reflect on what matters the most as this journey is going to be a hard one but the most rewarding one.
Udaya Sri Dasari,
“Each day for me is hectic, with numerous office roles in the busy corporate life and a long list of household responsibilities along with the never-ending demands of kids. Yes, our lives do not have much scope for any physical or mental personal care. But we often ignore the fact that it’s only us who are pushing this away. In the coming year, I want to incorporate the resolution of not pushing away my physical and mental well-being. In my hustling-bustling lifestyle of mine, I wish to practice regular mental health by doing Yoga, meditation, and wellness courses. In addition to that, I feel this can only take me a long way if I continue practising my healthy eating habits, and making conscious food choices. Unproductive days quickly harden into unproductive years if we don’t sharpen our focus and prioritize them. So yes, 2023 is going to be my year of mental and physical health practices and foreseen joyful habits that I always want to maintain.”
My New Year Resolution 2023
Strengthen mind & body by spending more time practicing spirituality.
1. Focus on a Passion, Not the Way You Look.
2. Work out to feel good, not be thinner.
3. Stop gossiping.
4. Give one compliment a day.
5. Do Random Acts of Kindness.
6. Read a book a month.
7. Go someplace you’ve never been.
8. Become a Volunteer.
9. Travel on a small budget.
10. Write down one thing you’re grateful for every night.
11. Drink more water.
12. Take a part of your paychecks and put it in savings or investments.
13. Talk to yourself with kindness.
14. Call a friend instead of texting them.
15. Don’t buy things you don’t need.
16. Let go of a grudge.
17. Stay in touch with the people who matter.
18. Bring a plant into your home.
19. Remove negativity or anything that makes you feel lousy.
20. Talk Less, Listen More.
21. Whatever Your Goals Are, Write Them Down.
My resolutions for 2023:
1) Keep me SAFE. 2) Keep others SAFE. 3) Ensure that others keep me SAFE. 4) I ll speak only when I know what I speak is TRUE, NECESSARY and KIND. 5) ACCESS CONSCIOUSNESS will be a daily routine. 6) Create MONEY FLOW with ease, joy and glory. 7) Reach out to 52 people and support them in their desired area. 8) Learn 52 new TELUGU, HINDI and ENGLISH songs each. 9) Visit 12 new places. 10) Visit 12 worship houses ( all religions). 11) Learn 12 new recipes. 12) Identify, research, learn and master a NEW SKILL. 13) Learn the nuances of writing and PUBLISHING a Book. 14) Collaborate with Health institutions for Appropriate Parenting Skills. 15) Work towards creating AWARENESS and CONSCIOUSNESS. 16) Participate in Walk and Run Marathons. 17) Get rid of my Varicose Veins. 18) ACHIEVE ALL MY RESOLUTIONS.
No resolutions for me. It’s easy to create some lists but it’s too difficult to follow it throughout the year. As soon as the hype recedes, the motivation drops. Moreover, 365 days don’t remain the same. Some storms destroy the set-up and you have to start again. Hence, I will choose consistency over perfection and motivation. I would like to focus on building healthy habits, that would stay with me all the time. Moreover, they will attract good vibes for me. Right now I am trying to control the urge to instantly provide my attention to everyone and everything. Hopefully, I will imbibe it next year.