Ingredients – panna
- Pineapple- 2 cups(cubed)
- Sugar- according to taste
- Vinegar-3 tea spoon
- Chili powder-1 teaspoon
- Pepper powder-1 teaspoon
- Black salt-pinch
- Salt-1 teaspoon
- Roasted jeera powder-1 teaspoon
- Mint leaf-garnishing
- Take a pan and add chopped pieces of pineapple with one glass of water.
- Then add 3 teaspoons of vinegar, 1 spoon of sugar, salt, black salt, roasted jeera powder, chili powder, and pepper powder.
- Let them cook for some time.
- When pineapple is soft, then turn off the flame and let it cool down.
- Now, mix everything in a blender.
- Take a glass and add ice cubes, few spoons of pineapple mix, mint leaves, water.
- Mix it well and enjoy.