Ingredients : halwa
- Beetroot – 250g (in a paste form)
- Mawa/Khoa – 100g
- Milkmaid – 50g
- Ghee – 25g
- Cardamom Powder – 1 pinch
- Sugar (as per taste)
- Dry fruits (almonds, cashew nuts, pistachio – finely chopped)
- Silver leaf (optional)
- Heat a pan with ghee and add beetroot paste. Cook on a medium flame till oil leaves the sides.
- Pour the milkmaid and add mawa, cardamom powder and half the dry fruits. Mix and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add sugar as per your taste and cook till the sugar dissolves.
- Serve the halwa in a bowl. Garnish with silver leaf and the remaining dry fruits.