This fresh fruit coconut chia seed parfait can be enjoyed for dessert, breakfast, or snack! It’s creamy, easy to make, and requires no baking
Chia seeds have high fibre content and it has the ability to reduce blood sugar levels. It is very effective for weight loss.
- 14 oz lite coconut milk
- 6 tbsp chia seeds
- 5 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup, adjust amt. depending on preferred sweetness fresh mango, diced and chilled (or sub any other fruit)
- In a bowl, combine the coconut milk, chia seeds, and shredded coconut.
- Let the mixture sit for about 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Mix once more, cover, and refrigerate for at least 3 hours (for best results, refrigerate overnight).
- Remove the bowl with the pudding from the fridge about 15 minutes prior to serving.
- Layer some pudding into the bottom each serving glasses. Layer some diced fresh mango on top of the pudding layer.
- Alternate layers of chia pudding and freshly diced mango until glasses are filled to the top, ending with freshly diced mango.
- Top with some shredded coconut and serve immediately or keep in the fridge until ready to serve.
Easy, yummy and will suffice your taste buds for the sweet thing.